How does it work?
- Classes are held through live video chat on Zoom (recorded for safety)
- Assignments/quizzes/assessments are completed on our learning management system
- Student progress is monitored and weekly feedback is sent to parent's email.
- Small group sizes
- Whether a homeschooler, an online learner or a regular school learner, this a great course to supplement any student's learning!
Confront your fears about public speaking.
Know your audience and learn how to keep them engaged.
Learn the power of appropriate word choice.
Learn how to articulate your words and thoughts.
What does your body language say about you?
Review characteristics of effective communication.
Analyze and learn how to structure and deliver an engaging speech.
Many opportunities to present and practice these skills.
July 20, 2021- August 12, 2021
- Meets twice per week (T/Th)
- 10:00am-11:00am PST
- 8 sessions in total