How does it work?
- Classes are held through live video chat on Zoom (recorded for safety)
- Assignments/quizzes/assessments are completed on our learning management system
- Student progress is monitored and weekly feedback is sent to parent's email.
- Small group sizes
- Whether a homeschooler, an online learner or a regular school learner, this a great course to supplement any student's learning!
Introduction to marketing
Online marketing strategies
Branding & brand position
Social media marketing strategies
Develop a strategy
July 19, 2021-August 12, 2021
- Meets twice per week T/TH
- 4:00pm-5:00pm PST
- 8 sessions in total
Why should I enroll in this class?
Introduction to Marketing is a very thorough course carefully designed by experienced teachers. Each class is engaging and interactive. The teacher monitors student progress and provides parents an update via email after each lesson.
I am not homeschooling my child, can I still enroll him/her in this class?
Absolutely! All of our courses are enrichment classes. Whether your child is attending a regular school, online learning, distributed learning or homeschooling, this course is a perfect addition to ensure your child is mastering all of the math concepts as expected by the Ministry of Education.
What do I need for this class?
A strong internet connection, a computer, notebook and a pencil. It is recommended that students are taking notes throughout the lesson and trying practice problems on their own. Worksheets will be provided by the teacher for students to download.
How much time do I need to devote to this class?
Classes are 2 hours per week and teachers may supplement with practice questions which would be up to 1 hour per week outside of class time.